senior estimator role in mozambique for leading multi-disciplinary companyWorldwide Recruitment Solutions
One of Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading Construction Companies known for delivering a multitude of Building and Civil works construction projects.
Based in Mozambique and reporting to the General Manager, the client is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Estimator on a permanent basis with immediate effect. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the company’s estimating works and business development.
Ideally with a degree in Building/Civil Engineering or related subjects diploma’s accepted, suitable applicants will have at least 15 years’ experience with a minimum of 10 years in Estimating works. Experience should be in both build and civil works projects in the construction industry. You will have experience within a mutli- disciplinary contractor environment with a proven track record in the delivery of infrastructure projects.
Experience working in Mozambique is essential. The ability to speak fluent Portuguese is highly advantageous.
Your key duties will include
- Producing Preliminary Budgets, Cost Plans and Estimates of Projects Preparing Statistical Analyses in order to Check and Track the Estimate during Reviews
- Liaising with Clients, Contractors, Consultants, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s Quality and Health & Safety Management Systems
- Safeguarding the Companys Contractual Position at all times
- Supporting the Completion of Tender Documents and Carrying out Tender Surveys
- Assisting Management in the Negotiation of Projects.
A competitive salary is provided.