PRI Mozambique is hiring a Security Safety Coordinator
• Support effective security risk management for International Representative staff, assets, programs and operations;
• Elaborate continuous security risk assessment and provide advice on their management;
• Develop and update country office security guidelines and ensure best practices followed by employees;
• Ensure a reliable incident reporting and management system is in place from partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in Security Management or related fields;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Security Management in a NGO;
• Excellent Microsoft skills and software used in the field;
• Coordinate with local and country authorities, donors, International Organizations and local NGO’s;
• Proficient in Portuguese and English.