PRI Mozambique is hiring a Security Manager
• Manage Security Staff local movement coordination and fill daily security log on excel;
• Manage local tracking systems and provide 24/7 surveillance;
• Ensure that the Operation Room always remains secure and that no unauthorized person;
• Ensure that all the monitors are always serviceable and that the camera systems are always recording;
• Monitor on event of any incidents that occurs in site;
• Ensure that all equipment and tasks in handed over in writing after each shift;
• Dispatching of the drivers and vehicles on request via ARTF security.
• High School degree, further education in security administration;
• 5 years on industrial security experience and over 10 years, of military experience or more in Operational Control, Communications Systems and military Security Unit Command;
• Military Training for specific Communications subjects during Operational Command;
• Critical thinking, problem sensitivity; communication skills;
• Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV); MS Office;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English.