• Participate on initial Radio Planning Stages and support with all required planning CM parameters;
• Support all the projects within Radio Dept. (2G/3G/4G rollout; 2G/3G/4G capacity upgrades, Micro Base Stations rollout, Cell Repeaters, Indoors systems);
• coordinate config and implementation with other stakeholders (CS Core/PS-Core, PMO, TX,);
• Track Network changes, evolution, and Provide and support the Line Manager with accurate and timely reports;
• Evaluate and recommend on mitigation actions to avoid NE overload, unbalanced NE load.
• Degree in Telecommunications, computer Science or related area;
• Minimum of three years’ (3) experience in Telecommunication Industry with background on GSM/UMTS/4G (LTE) standards;
• Ability to produce and feed the line Manager with Radio Network insight reports;
• Good Communications Skills.