PRI Mozambique is hiring a Plant Engineer
• Participate in planning and scheduling meetings on project;
• Manager the maintenance earthmoving material;
• Train, coach, inspire and monitor the team to ensure better results;
• Review project plans to see if the timeline and blueprint are going according to budget;
• Implement facility’s compliant with regulations and check if the processes are safe;
• Develop plans and reports on renovation or construction, maintenance and machine installation.
• Bachelors’ degree in Mine Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related;
• At least 8 years if experience in earthmoving and or screening experience in mining set up, were 5 year as Plant Engineer;
• Lead multi-cultural and national teams and multi-task;
• Have ISO certificates, is mandatory;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English proficiency;
• Driver’s License and Availability to travel.