• Provide input to the Project Execution Plan with regard to construction activities;
• Ensure company’s safety procedures and policies are followed during the construction phase;
• Monitor productivity, schedule performance and provide recommendations when needed;
• Deliver input to the project close out report to the company.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or related;
• At least 10 years of experience as a Construction Manager in Oil & Gas industry;
• Ensure effective project management and Safety and Quality goals within Construction Team;
• Deep knowledge of engineering software;
• Proficient in Portuguese and English.