PRI Mozambique is currently recruiting a Mine Operations Manager for Cabo Delgado with the following features:
• Provide highly visible leadership in Health Safety and Environment, Production and Quality control to enable the development of a high-performance.
• Work with the Country Director and Processing Manager to align short term project execution with the broader business plan;
• Accountable for the recruitment of the Mining team.
• Implement work activities that will ensure site clearing, civil works and mine development occur as per the project schedule.
• Responsible for high quality daily and weekly reports as required including cost reporting.
• Implement initiatives and process improvement to foster a continuous improvement culture.
• Relevant Engineering or Science degree;
• In-Country Experience. Second consideration given to experience in similar geographical or cultural locations;
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in mining operations within the Mining Industry;
• Mine Planning experience;
• Leading a mining team in Africa is desirable
• Fluent in English
• Portuguese with excellent written and verbal communication skills strongly preferred
• Send CV in English and in Microsoft Word format;