• Prepare reports, budgets and financial statements to the top management;
• Undertake internal financial administration and internal audits;
• Motivate and supervise accountant technicians to achieve maximum results;
• Develop and manage financial policies;
• Provide accounting GAAP guidance and support company entities;
• Support and audit projects;
• Recommend ways to better budget management;
• Create business strategies to generate shareholder value.
• Master’s degree in Account, Management, Economics or related areas;
• Minimum of 5 years of Senior experience in Accounting or Financial role;
• Understand finance regulations and legislation;
• Advance in computing and accounting software;
• Communication skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Proficiency in Portuguese and English.