The company identifies and assists prospective and regular growers specifically tabacoo with agricultural inputs and technical backup in the form of field and leaf technicians. The processing facility is based in Tete.
• Evaluations of systems and controls
• Compliance auditing
• Preparation of annual audit plan
• Audit reporting & reviews of these reports
• Audit investigation & Stock valuation
• Departmental management – includes recruitment & training of staff when necessary
• Operational / Finance management & control
• Maintain good relationships with internal & external stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• A recognised bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting field
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience at audit firm / gained in a similar agriculture industry
• Fluent in Portuguese and English
• Mozambican citizen
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Danelle le Roux
Senior Banking and Financial Recruiter & Executive Search Specialist: Africa
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.