1. Investigate the performance of existing lines and make recommendations with respect to maintenance systems, manpower capabilities and equipment efficiency.
2. Research new opportunities for improvements and align with the business requirements
2. Submit business proposals to improve/correct equipment and designs, with supporting information pertaining to proposed design, benefits, cost to implement and expected payback period.
3. Implement the approved solution within the plants assisting the current engineering staff to take ownership of the change.
4. Measure and report on ROI
Formulate Engineering budget manage Plant & Equipment Capital Investment Plan
Manage Engineering budget
Optimize maintenance spend through correct procurement leverage
Ensure stock levels support maintenance strategy
B. Eng graduate Mechanical / Electrical Engineering and Packaging Diploma
B. Tech Mechanical / Electrical Engineering SCMX Supply Chain Management Excellence program
Min 5 years engineering experience.
Min 3 years in a FMCG manufacturing environment or min 3 year project management experience