• Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment and lead preventative maintenance practices for the facility;
• Change or adjust brakes, tires, lights and fill gear boxes;
• Change and verify oil, filter, wheel bearings, change springs and clutch adjustment or replacement;
• Lead preventative maintenance practices for the facility and ensure proper safety rules, maintenance and operating procedures.
• Degree in industrial mechanics or related area;
• At least one (1) experience in crane maintenance;
• Strong attention to detail and aptitude for problem-solving.