ceo – md microfinance operations / financial services – maputo mozambiqueCA Global
The client is an international financial and investment group starting operations in Mozambique. The candidate needs to be fluent in English & Portuguese, have experience in start-up operations and a strong financial services background.
• Set-up, growth and development of the business in Mozambique includes business development, sales, recruitment of staff, etc
• Financial, tax and risk oversight prepare annual budget, work with the finance team to prepare management reports, all relevant legislation and regulations
• Present the company in a strong and positive light to all stakeholders
• Develop and maintain strong relations with Government and the private sector
• Reporting to Management & Board
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• MBA, CFA, CA or any other suitable qualifications
• Strong communication skills, fluent in Portuguese and English
• Experience working in the Mozambican market
• Experience in start-up operations & the financial services microfinance & lending will be beneficial
• At least 10+ yeas of relevant working experience
• Self-assured and confident
• Self-starter with strong negotiation skills
• High energy levels
• Strong attention to detail
• Strategic thinker
(use the button)-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Danelle le Roux
Senior Banking and Financial Recruiter & Executive Search Specialist: Africa
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.