PRI Mozambique is hiring a Asset Manager
• Design and develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity;
• Ensure relationships are established and managed effectively;
• Forge and Maintain relationships with partners, clients and suppliers;
• Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete activities;
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management or related;
• At least 13 years’ combine experience in business development, operations and financial;
• Strong project management experience and skills;
• Budget planning and business performance measures/analysis/tracking;
• Strategy interpretation and translation into key business plans for the short and medium term;
• Domain of communication in Portuguese and English.