We are currently recruiting for our client in leading Group involved Mining , Oil and GAS ,Logistics in AFRICA is looking for
VACANCY – Administration Assistant -MOZAMBIQUE
Accountability & Responsibility Areas
• Managing the day to day administrative duties
• Managing the status and position of all assets cranes, trucks, etc
• Sending status reports where required
• Dealing with all paperwork and reporting required
• Assisting any other employees with any required paperwork or administrative assistance
• Ensuring the entire office is run as systematically and efficiently as possible
• Taking the minutes of morning meetings and circulating action points daily
• Managing the runners and ensuring that deliveries and tasks are completed on time.
• Upkeep of the office and facilities
• Welcoming guests at reception and facilitating meetings
• Maintaining and organizing all office files
• Tracking all items that have expiry dates and ensuring they are renewed on time including but not limited to operator certificates, vehicle registrations and stickers, lifting equipment, lifting gear etc.
• First degree.
• Not less than 3 years’ work experience in logistics industry..
• Fluency in Portuguese and English
• Experience managing and growing enterprises, and managing a diverse team.
• Experience in maintaining large fleets.
• Ability in creating reports and using fleet maintenance software.
• Self-motivated and hands on
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience,(use the button)
Indicate your current salary in US DOLLARS and notice period.